And so it begins...

Slipped to you by Ivy K. | 12:30 PM | | 3 Clever Remarks »


Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is my first blog entry.I plan to post about all things- mostly graphic design. I want to share inspiration, links, thoughts, work and tools.


Let me start by pointing you to the right sidebar where I've posted a few good links under the header:Pages I <3... and here is a lil freebie for you designers- an adobe illustrator brush set I made.



It's a really fun one to play around with and see how it behaves with different colors, sizes and applied to different shapes.

(Used it to make the Octopi's tentacles)

Download it here:
3colorstripes.ai


Enjoy! Comments are always appreciated.

-Ivy K.

3 Clever Remarks

  1. Anonymous // February 21, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

    The octopus looks great. Really cute. I downloaded the brushes and I'll give them a try.

  2. Ivy K. // February 21, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

    Thanks so much. Hope you like them/ can do something with them. :)

  3. The Studio Art Of Corey Janisse // February 23, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

    Hey Ivy nice work on the site. Hope all is well? Here is a link to a site of my own. On the site there are links to other various sites I have. Have fun...

    Corey

    http://coreindustries.blogspot.com